The computer games industry is worth billions. Grand Theft Auto alone is expected to make £1bn. Teams of 100+ work for years crafting intricate game play, dizzying visuals, head-spinning mathematics to make it all work. In 1982, computer games weren’t very good. This is a story of two Cambridge graduates who turned the games world upside down.
toodlepip is Sam Michel‘s personal blog covering digital, social, business, technology, society, psychology, startups & scaleups. Sometimes BBQ, food stuff, geekery and other miscellany.
- How to Fix Facebook Opengraph Images on Secure Sites with WordPress on
- Tech, Startup and SME Friendly Accountants List (Updated for 2021) on
- 13 Tech Startup and SME Friendly Accountants on
- Configuring A Cheapo USB Wifi Dongle for a Raspberry Pi B Rev 2 on
- Gmail Delete Key Shortcut for UK Apple Users on