A couple of years back I started using a tool called ClearContext, which prioritised the 3-400 daily emails I receive based on their priority. Some special algorithmic magic looked at how often I read, how quickly I responded to automatically work out what was a priority based on my behaviour.
Having taken the plunge in January and moving wholesale from Outlook to Gmail, I’ve become hooked. Once or twice, I’ve even got close to reaching Inbox Zero. Close, but no cigar, at least not for long. Still, it’s an improvement.
toodlepip is Sam Michel‘s personal blog covering digital, social, business, technology, society, psychology, startups & scaleups. Sometimes BBQ, food stuff, geekery and other miscellany.
- How to Fix Facebook Opengraph Images on Secure Sites with WordPress on
- Tech, Startup and SME Friendly Accountants List (Updated for 2021) on
- 13 Tech Startup and SME Friendly Accountants on
- Configuring A Cheapo USB Wifi Dongle for a Raspberry Pi B Rev 2 on
- Gmail Delete Key Shortcut for UK Apple Users on