Comment spam is a thing of the past. Or so I thought. Then, one Friday night an alert popped up saying one of our web servers was down. Whilst hunting the problem, I discovered that it might still be a major problem for websites and had a go at some code to tackle it. Why bother? Over the last week 1,774 IP addresses posted 16,149 comments. Or at least they tried.
toodlepip is Sam Michel‘s personal blog covering digital, social, business, technology, society, psychology, startups & scaleups. Sometimes BBQ, food stuff, geekery and other miscellany.
- How to Fix Facebook Opengraph Images on Secure Sites with WordPress on
- Tech, Startup and SME Friendly Accountants List (Updated for 2021) on
- 13 Tech Startup and SME Friendly Accountants on
- Configuring A Cheapo USB Wifi Dongle for a Raspberry Pi B Rev 2 on
- Gmail Delete Key Shortcut for UK Apple Users on